An update to the Adobe AIR Launchpad Beta has been made available today and includes the following fixes/changes in version 1.0.1:
- Fixed Windows OS path issue for generated icon paths set in the app-descriptor.xml file. Paths will now have the correct path separator.
- Allow badge graphics other than JPG to be used and named with the correct extension type. The badge image selected in Adobe AIR Launchpad will now be prefixed with the application name followed by _badgeImage and the extension of the type of file chosen in the generated project; for example: MyApp_badgeImage.jpg or MyApp_badgeImage.png..
- Changed the size of the image required for the install badge to 215×100 to match the default badge
from the Flex 4 SDK install badge sample.
- Fixed issue where Alert import statement was not generated in certain option combinations.
- Updated the readme in the generated project with more details and a link to the Flex 4.1 SDK.
Note: If you’ve already installed Adobe AIR Launchpad, you will be notified of the available update on next run, otherwise to get the latest version, download it now from Adobe Labs.
Also, check out the Adobe AIR Launchpad Forum for more details on the latest feedback and comments related to the Adobe AIR Launchpad, or feel free to comment directly here!