We on the Attest team have been hard at work creating a new Attest PRO version that is now offered on the Adobe AIR Marketplace in the new Try/Buy Service announced today at Adobe MAX! Dave and I have been working late hours and weekends implementing a number of new features for this version and are particularly excited about being able to participate in the Try/Buy Program.
Attest PRO features:
- Two Modes – there are now two modes in Attest, ‘Test’ and ‘Learn’. The Learn mode offers tons of resrouces broken down into the specific categories and topics the Flex/AIR Certification Exam focuses on to help you quickly start studying those areas you will be tested on without having to research them yourself.
- Randomization – this version supports randomization so you never get the same exam twice and cannot memorize the order of questions or answers. This is a huge change from our regular Attest version and we are continuously adding questions to our Attest database so you will keep finding more and more new questions.
- New Menu Options
- Untimed option – you can now select an option to take your tests untimed if you want to use them for practice until you’re ready to try it with the pressure of time.
- Show Answer option – new feature to help with studying and provide instant feedback. You can select this option if you’d like to answer and immediately see if you’re correct. The Show Answer dialog also shows feedback and documentation links for further study. An example is shown in the 2nd screenshot below:
- New Questions/Answer Results Renderer visually shows what you missed quickly so you can drill in for more info in a grid of answers. Clicking in further will take you to another view that will allow you to quickly review every question again with the answer you chose and the correct answer(s) highlighted in green for you to review. Those screens are shown below:
About Adobe Marketplace Try/Buy
The Try/Buy Service Adobe is offering is allowing Attest PRO to be offered on a trial basis before being purchased. The trial is currently set for 3 days, and will restrict some features in the application until fully purchased. And of course the free regular Attest version will always still be available for those that do not feel the need to cough up the dough 😉
Be sure to check out Dave’s post about Attest PRO as well for more details.
About the Author (Author Profile)
Sites That Link to this Post
- Get Flex certified with Attest PRO - Released at Adobe MAX 2009 | PXL Blog | October 8, 2009
- Adobe Flex Certification – Attest Pro « Greg Wilson’s Ramblings | October 12, 2009